By clicking the blue “Add New License” button, you will be able to create a new domain-based key, that lets you activate a site without copying the generated license key.
Please note that this license works only for the specified domain, and can’t be used on other sites. If you want to activate the plugin on another site, create a new domain-based license, or create a key that can be used to activate up to 100 sites.
Also, please understand that this type of key does not work on localhosts.
As soon as you click, a new settings page will appear, holding all the important options regarding licenses.
How to Activate a Site without a license (keyless)
- Check the “Domain” License Type,
- Type in your domain,
- Select how long the license will be valid for,
- On the right-hand side of the screen, write a note to describe the licenses if you want to (optional),
- Add or remove any extra features that will be available for sites activated with this license,
- Choose a rebranding package if needed (optional),
- Click on the “Create and Activate License” button at the bottom of the page.
After you have created a license, you can go on to activate WP Links.
Choose how long the currently edited license will be valid:
- Forever – for lifetime products, this option makes the current license valid forever as well. For non-lifetime products, this option makes the current license valid until the date set by the product you purchase. For example, if you have subscribed to a product for only one year, setting this option to forever makes this license valid for that one year as well. In case you continue the subscription, the license will be automatically prolonged to the new date set by the date of purchase/subscription.
- Pick a Date – Click on the date to open a calendar. Simply choose a date until you want the license to be valid. For example, if you want a specific license to be valid only for two weeks on the client’s website, you can set the date and forget about it.
- Purchase / Product – if you have purchased more than one product from LintedCode, you will be able to select the product for which you want to write down additional notes.
- Note – write a note to remind you about the details of this specific license. The note is visible only to you, so feel free to write anything you like.
- Pro Themes – check the box to add the basic pack of themes
- Agency Themes – check the box to add an additional pack of Agency themes to all sites that are activated with this license key.
- Extra Themes – check the box to add even more themes to the license
- White Label – check the box to hide the license key info and LintedCode branding. All sites using this key will not be able to see the key. Also, those websites won’t show any traces of LintedCode. Learn more about white labels.
When you create custom brands, you will be able to select one that will become active on all sites activated with this license. Custom branding is applied as soon as the plugin is activated with this license.
When custom branding is enabled the White Label feature has no effect.